Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Scanian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Scanian adjectives: Scanian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Scanian adverbs: Scanian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Scanian morphemes: Scanian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Scanian nouns: Scanian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Scanian prepositions: Scanian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Scanian pronouns: Scanian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Scanian verbs: Scanian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Scanian lemmas"
The following 141 pages are in this category, out of 141 total.