Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Yapese lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yapese adverbs: Yapese terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yapese morphemes: Yapese word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Yapese nouns: Yapese terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yapese pronouns: Yapese terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yapese verbs: Yapese terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Yapese lemmas"
The following 51 pages are in this category, out of 51 total.