Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: cincinnati
- The third largest city in Ohio, United States and the county seat of Hamilton County.
- A city in Appanoose County, Iowa.
- An unincorporated community in Washington County, Arkansas.
- An unincorporated community in Center Township, Greene County, Indiana.
- An unincorporated community in Washington Township, Parke County, Indiana.
- An unincorporated community in Ralls County, Missouri.
- (historical) An unincorporated community in Polk County, Oregon; modern Eola.
- (historical) A settlement in El Dorado County, California.
- Any of five ships of the United States Navy.
city in Ohio
Cincinnati (plural Cincinnatis)
- Machlin, Evangeline (February 28, 2006) Dialects for the Stage, New York City: Routledge, →ISBN, page 25
- Webster, Noah; Walker, John; Allen Goodrich, Chauncey (1852), “A Geographical Vocabulary”, in A dictionary of the English language; exhibiting the origin, orthography, pronunciation, & definitions of words; to which are added, a synopsis of words differently pronounced by different orthoëpists, and Walker's key to the classical pronunciation of Greek, Latin, and Scripture proper names; with the addition of a vocabulary of modern geographical names, with their pronunciation, London, page 97