Jump to navigation Jump to search
- of or pertaining to Croatia, the Croatian people or their language
of or pertaining to Croatia
- (countable) an inhabitant of Croatia; a person of Croatian descent
- (uncountable) A standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian, a South Slavic language, spoken by Croats.
- (historical) Serbo-Croatian in general, as spoken in Croatia.
person of Croatia
the standardized variety of Serbo-Croatian
- Appendix:Croatian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Croatian