Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (metrology) Symbol for the exacoulomb, an SI unit of electric charge equal to 1018 coulombs.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Ecuador.
- (international law) European Communities (1965-1993), a forerunner of the European Union.
- (international law) European Community (1993-2009), formerly known as the EEC.
- (politics, economics) European Commission.
- (electronics) Edge Combiner.
- (anatomy) Entorhinal cortex.
- Earth closet.
For usage examples of this term, see Citations:EC.