Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (metrology) Symbol for the exacoulomb, an SI unit of electric charge equal to 1018 coulombs.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Ecuador.
- (international law) Initialism of European Communities (1965-1993), a forerunner of the European Union.
- (international law) Initialism of European Community (1993-2009), formerly known as the EEC.
- (politics, economics) Initialism of European Commission.
EC (plural ECs)
- (electronics) Initialism of edge combiner.
- (anatomy) Initialism of entorhinal cortex.
- Initialism of earth closet.
- Initialism of error correction.
For quotations of use of this term, see Citations:EC.