See also: Appendix:Variations of "et"
- (metrology) Symbol for the exatesla, an SI unit of magnetic flux density equal to 1018 teslas.
- The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Ethiopia.
- (uncountable) Initialism of Eastern Time (-5 hours to GMT)
- (countable) Initialism of extraterrestrial.
- (music, countable) Initialism of escape tone.
- (music, uncountable) Initialism of electron tunneling.
- (travel, aviation) electronic ticket
- (travel, aviation, reservation system) end transaction, end of transaction (with transaction meaning an amendment in the reservation system in this sense).
ET m, f (plural ETs)