Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "et"
- (metrology) Symbol for exatesla, an SI unit of magnetic flux density equal to 1018 teslas.
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Ethiopia.
- (climatology) Köppen climate classification for a tundra climate.
- (uncountable) Initialism of (-5 hours to GMT).
- (countable) Abbreviation of .
- (music, countable) Initialism of .
- (physics, uncountable) Initialism of .
- (medicine) Initialism of .
- (medicine) Abbreviation of .
- (travel, aviation) Initialism of .
- (travel, aviation, reservation system) End transaction, end of transaction (with transaction meaning an amendment in the reservation system in this sense).
ET m or f by sense (plural ETs)