Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: faq
- For the Wiktionary FAQ, see Help:FAQ.
Abbreviation of frequently asked questions.
FAQ (plural FAQs)
- (Internet) A list of questions said to be frequently asked, and their answers.
- This site's FAQ says you should log in to access some pages.
acronym for Frequently Asked Questions
From a mishearing of fuck you by livestreamer Sakura Miko.
English FAQ, then backronymed to French foire aux questions.
FAQ f (plural FAQ)
Unadapted borrowing from English FAQ.
FAQ m (plural FAQs)
- English abbreviations
- English 3-syllable words
- English 1-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:English/uː/3 syllables
- Rhymes:English/æk/1 syllable
- English terms with audio links
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English words containing Q not followed by U
- English interjections
- English humorous terms
- English internet slang
- English initialisms
- French terms borrowed from English
- French terms derived from English
- French 3-syllable words
- French 1-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns
- Portuguese terms borrowed from English
- Portuguese unadapted borrowings from English
- Portuguese terms derived from English
- Portuguese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese nouns
- Portuguese countable nouns
- Portuguese masculine nouns