Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: ftw
FTW (not comparable)
- (Internet slang) Initialism of .
- 2007 February 2, “Windows Explorer = dead.”, in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (Usenet), message-ID <email@example.com>:
- Right, and the fact that I ran winXP every day eight hours a day for three years running without the system locking up once means nothing. That said, Linux FTW!
- Initialism of .
- (slang) Initialism of : an antisocial slogan.
- (slang) Initialism of . (Can we add an example for this sense?)
- (slang) Initialism of : a biker slogan.
- 2003, Karol Griffin, Skin deep:
- "Most people," John said, "think it means 'Fuck the world.' But to a real biker, it means 'Forever two wheels'."