Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- Initialism of . The German city of Bremen. (Used on licence plates and informally in other contexts.)
- Let's meet in HB tomorrow.
HB (not comparable)
- hard black (describing a pencil that makes lighter marks than a grade B, but darker marks than a grade H pencil).
- 2008, Preeta Samarasan, Evening is the Whole Day, Fourth Estate, page 15:
- Suresh [...] takes his HB pencil and ruler out of their metal tin.
HB (plural HBs)
- (stars) Initialism of .
- (slang, seduction community) A hot babe, someone pickup artists try to seduce. (Usually followed by a number in the 1-10 scale of physical beauty, e.g. HB10.)
- (health) Initialism of .
- (law, politics, often followed by a number) Initialism of . (Compare SB.)
- (American football) Initialism of .
- Initialism of .
- 1959, Aftenposten, page 7:
- «Mur av uvidenhet» når lensmannen vil efterforske HB. Hjemmebrenning på Auraanlegget i alle år
- "Wall of ignorance" when the sheriff wants to investigate HB. Moonshining at the Auraanlegg in all years
- HB-apparat (“apparatus for distilling moonshine”)