Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: house
- (US, as "the House") The House of Representatives.
- More generally, a shortened name for any chamber of a legislature that is named "House of...", especially where the other chamber(s) are not so named (as in Australia or Canada), or where there is no other chamber (as in New Zealand).
- A topographic surname for someone residing in a house (as opposed to a hut) or in a religious house.
- (Britain, as "the House") The college of Christ Church, Oxford.
- A village in New Mexico.
- An unincorporated community in North Carolina.
- Rhymes: -aʊ̯s