Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname of Irish or of Scottish Gaelic origin.
- A female given name transferred from the surname, of modern American usage.
- (rare) A male given name transferred from the surname.
- A census-designated place in San Joaquin County, California, United States.
- Usage as a middle name is common for people of both sexes.
- Kennedy on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- O'Kennedy on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Clan Kennedy on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- John F. Kennedy on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- a male given name from Irish