Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative form of
- (metonymically) the Ukrainian government
- 2022 June 23, Rauhala, Emily; Karina Tsui, “E.U. has backed candidate status for Ukraine. Here’s what that means.”, in The Washington Post, archived from the original on 23 June 2022, Europe:
- “Ukraine’s future is within the EU,” Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky wrote on Twitter after the decision, describing it as a “unique and historical moment” in Kyiv’s relations with the bloc.
- Ellipsis of .; Synonym of ; An urban district of Donetsk, Donetsk Raion, Donestsk Oblast, officially in Ukraine, in the separatist country of Donetsk
- Ellipsis of .; A peninsula in Antarctic Peninsula, Antarctica
This is the official Latin-alphabet place name according to Ukrainian regulations and toponymic databases, and has been adopted in international use since the late 2010s.
- For quotations using this term, see Citations:Kiev.
- Rare form of .