Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: laurel
Laurel (plural Laurels)
- (Mormonism) A 16- to 17-year-old participant in the Young Women organization of the LDS Church.
a 16–17 year old participant in the Young Women organization of the LDS Church
- A female given name from the plant laurel.
- A town in Delaware
- A census-designated place in Florida
- A town in Indiana
- A city in Iowa
- A city in Maryland
- A city in Mississippi, and one of the county seats of Jones County.
- A city in Montana
- A city in Nebraska
- A census-designated place in New York
- A census-designated place in Virginia