- (computing, operations) Material Requirements Planning, a type of application software system used to schedule and monitor the use of components and other materials in a manufacturing operation.
- (computing, operations) Manufacturing Resource Planning, a type of application software system used to schedule and monitor the full range of resources required for a manufacturing operation. (Sometimes called MRP II.)
- The educational degree Master in Regional Planning.
- Manufacturer's Recommended Price.
- (Manufacturing Resource Planning): ERP
- "MRP" at acronymfinder.com, ©1988-2007, Mountain Data Systems, LLC.