Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Macedonian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Macedonia, its people or language.
of Macedonia, its people or language
Macedonian (plural Macedonians)
- A person from Macedonia (in any sense).
person from Macedonia
- A South Slavic language, the standard language of the Republic of Macedonia, provisionally designated the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
- (historical) The tongue of the Ancient Macedonians, spoken in Macedon during the 1st millennium BC. (see Ancient Macedonian)
- The Greek dialect in Macedonia, region of Greece.
- (archaic) The name of a West-Bulgarian dialect prior to the codification of Macedonian standard language. Used in Bulgaria.
Slavic language of Macedonia
language of antiquity