Jump to navigation Jump to search
Macedonian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to Macedonia or its people or language.
- (Christianity) Pertaining to the Macedonian heresy or to Macedonian heretics
of Macedonia or its people or language
- (countable) A person from Macedonia (in any sense).
- (uncountable) A South Slavic language, the standard language of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- (historical) The tongue of the Ancient Macedonians, spoken in Macedon during the 1st millennium BC. (see Ancient Macedonian)
- (uncountable) The Greek dialect in Macedonia, region of Greece.
person from Macedonia
Slavic language of Macedonia
language of antiquity