Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "nas"
NAS (countable and uncountable, plural NASes)
- Initialism of naval air station.
- Initialism of network-attached storage.
- Initialism of neonatal abstinence syndrome.
- Initialism of National Academy of Sciences. (US)
- Initialism of National Association of Scholars. (US)
- Initialism of National Autistic Society. (UK)
- (Christianity) Initialism of New American Standard. (Bible)
NAS f (plural NASs)
- (Canada) Acronym of numéro d'assurance sociale (“social insurance number”): SIN
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English initialisms
- English proper nouns
- French 1-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns
- Canadian French
- French acronyms