See also: newton
- The name of many English-speaking places, including:
- several villages in England.
- a small city in Georgia, USA, and the county seat of Baker County.
- a city in Illinois, USA, and the county seat of Jasper County.
- a city in Iowa, USA, and the county seat of Jasper County.
- a city in North Carolina, USA, and the county seat of Catawba County.
- a city in Texas, USA, and the county seat of Newton County.
- A habitational surname for someone from any of these places.
- Sir Isaac Newton, English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, alchemist, and natural philosopher.
Terms derived from Newton
- Newtown (place name)
Newton m (plural: Newton)
- newton (unit of measure)