Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: patriot
Capitalization of patriot.
Patriot (plural Patriots)
- (informal) An individual Patriot missile.
- (US) A person who was in favor of American Independence from Britain during the American Revolution
- (Canada) Synonym of (The devolution of power supporters in Lower Canada of the Canadian Rebellions of 1837-1838 (Patriots' War))
- (Canada) The devolution of power supporters in Upper Canada of the Canadian Rebellions of 1837-1838 (Patriot War)
- (American Revolution): Loyalist
Rebellions of the Canadas