- 1 Translingual
- 2 English
- 3 Cebuano
- 4 Latin
- A taxonomic genus within the family Lauraceae – tropical and subtropical evergreen trees, native to Asia and the Americas.
- (genus): Phoebe lanceolata - type species. For some of the more than 100 species see Phoebe on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Phoebe (plant) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Phoebe on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Phoebe (Lauraceae) on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons
- Phoebe at The Plant List
- A female given name.
- (Greek mythology) A Titan, goddess of the moon, sister-wife of Coeus, and daughter of Uranus and Gaia.
- (Greek mythology) An epithet and synonym for Selene; Phoebe Selene, after her maternal aunt, Phoebe (see above).
- (Greek mythology) An epithet and synonym for Artemis; Phoebe Artemis, after her maternal grandmother, Phoebe (see above).
- (astronomy) The 14th moon of Saturn.
- 1901 American Standard Bible: Romans 16:1:
- I commend unto you Phoebe our sister who is a servant of the church that is at Cenchreae.
- Phoebe in Charlton T. Lewis and Charles Short (1879) A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press
- Phoebe in Charlton T. Lewis (1891) An Elementary Latin Dictionary, New York: Harper & Brothers
- Phoebe in Gaffiot, Félix (1934) Dictionnaire Illustré Latin-Français [Illustrated Latin-French Dictionary], Hachette