Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: priester
- (religion, generally) priest
- (Roman Catholicism) priest; presbyter (man who has received the sacrament of ordination)
- (Christianity, chiefly Protestantism) priest (every believer)
- (every believer): Universal priesthood is not an exclusively Protestant teaching, but is also acknowledged by the Catholic Church, which however distinguishes different degrees of priesthood and uses the word Priester chiefly in the narrower sense as above.
Declension of Priester
- Priester in Duden online
Priester m (plural Priester)
- Do is en neier Priester in de Kerrich.
- (please add an English translation of this usage example)