Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Initialism of Scientific Advisory Panel.
- (UK) Initialism of Statutory Adoption Pay. These are payments made by an employer to an employee who is absent from work after the adoption of a child.
- (South Africa) Initialism of South African Police.
- (South Africa, obsolete) Initialism of South Africa Party.
- (software) SAP AG, derived from the German Initialism of Systeme, Anwendungen und Produkte in der Datenverarbeitung. It is one of the world's largest software companies.
- (US, military) Initialism of Special Access Program.
- (television) Initialism of second audio program.
- Socialdemokratiska arbetarepartiet; (The Swedish Social Democratic Party; literally The Social Democratic Workers' party)
- Also known as Sveriges socialdemokratiska arbetareparti, Arbetarepariet - Socialdemokraterna or simply Socialdemokraterna.