Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Slovakia since 1993.
- (international standards, obsolete) Former ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Sikkim from 1974 to 1975.
- (TDD) Initialism of , indicating a desire to end the conversation.
- [1974 December, Leo Dicker, “Suggested Procedures for Using Telecommunication Devices”, in Jess M. Smith, editor, The Deaf American, volume 27, number 4, page 9:
- When either of the two people is ready to end the conversation, this is done by typing at the end of a sentence—“SK OR GA” (stop key or go ahead).]
- (handbells) Abbreviation of .
SK (plural SKs)
- (Canada) Initialism of .
- Abbreviation of ., a province of Canada
- Initialism of ., a country in Asia
- Abbreviation of ., a state of India
- Initialism of ., a company from South Korea
- Initialism of .