Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "pe"
- (business) Initialism of Professional Engineer.
- (education) Initialism of physical education.
- (education) Initialism of Preliminary Examination.
- (electronics) Initialism of protective earthing.
- (geography) Initialism of Prince Edward Island. (A Canadian province)
- (organic compounds) Initialism of polyethylene.
- (pathology) Initialism of pulmonary embolism.
- (software) Initialism of Portable Executable.
- (software) Initialism of Portable Edition. (usually used for a software version)
- (software) Initialism of Preinstallation Environment.
- Abbreviation of Pescara. (city in Abruzzo)
- Abbreviation of Pernambuco. (Brazilian state)