Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Sandiego
- 1 English
- 2 Japanese
- 3 Spanish
- 4 Tagalog
- A city in southwest California.
- A city in and the county seat of Duval County, Texas, USA.
- Any of several other places also named after Saint Diego.
city in southwest California
- Rōmaji transcription of
- Saint James
- Any of several places named after him, such as San Diego, California.
From Spanish, after the saint
- A Christian surname.
According to data collected by Forebears in 2014, San Diego is the 309th most common surname in the Philippines, occurring in 25,520 individuals.
- Any of several places in the Philippines (such as barangays) named after the saint.