Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards) ISO 3166-1 alpha-2 country code for Taiwan.
- (Internet) Abbreviation of Twitter.
TW (plural TWs)
- (gemstones) Initialism of total weight. (in carats).
- (pharmacology) Initialism of treatment week.
- (LGBT) Initialism of trans woman.
- Initialism of trigger warning.
Perhaps from the Telex input method where the W key is pressed to type the letter ư or to add the diacritical side horn to an already typed u to form the ư, and intended to be this way to distinguish from tư as an actual word, or to make "non-word" abbreviations easier to type with common keyboard programs that do not recognize them as Vietnamese.
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- Symbols for SI units
- ISO 3166-1 alpha-2
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English words without vowels
- English abbreviations
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English initialisms
- Vietnamese lemmas
- Vietnamese adjectives
- Vietnamese abbreviations