The following information has failed Wiktionary's deletion process.
It should not be re-entered without careful consideration.
Rfd-sense: The title and the protagonist of a controversial novel by Vladimir Nabokov. I don't think we keep such senses. Note that there is lowercase lolita für the general sense. -- Liliana • 05:45, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- I agree. The connection of the two is appropriately explained in the etymology section of "lolita". --Hekaheka 06:51, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- Delete. Equinox ◑ 22:42, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- Delete, by way of comparison Oliver doesn't have the Dickens sense. Mglovesfun (talk) 22:51, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- Delete. The citation belongs to the given name definition. There were six definitions in 2008, and I wiped out four without a discussion.--Makaokalani 16:05, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
- Delete.—msh210℠ (talk) 18:49, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
- Note: If this sense is deleted, the relevant categories should be removed also. (Which, once again, is an argument for keeping sense-specific categories on the sense lines.)—msh210℠ (talk) 18:49, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
- Delete per bullshitLucifer 10:28, 4 December 2011 (UTC)