Unsupported titles/Low line
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Unicode name||LOW LINE|
|Unicode block||Basic Latin|
- (computing) Represents what would normally be a space ] [ in computing.
- My email address is email@example.com.
- Indicates a space to be filled. Often, the character _ is used repeatedly to form a longer line.
- Age: __ Gender: _
- Sign here: _________________________________ Date: __________
- (programming) Especially as a prefix, denotes a special identifier such as a global or private variable or a reserved symbol.
- See _ _ for uses of low lines enclosing other characters.
- _ _ (encloses text for emphasis)