See also: vulcan
- (Roman mythology) The god of volcanoes and fire, especially the forge, also the patron of all craftsmen, principally blacksmiths. The Roman counterpart of Hephaestus.
- The goddess Venus was the wife of Vulcan.
- (astronomy, historical) A hypothetical planet proposed to exist in an orbit between Mercury and the Sun in a 19th-century hypothesis.
- A town in southern Alberta, Canada.
- A ghost town in Colorado
- An inactive volcano in New Mexico
- A volcano in Papua New Guinea
- A city and a few villages in Romania
- A fictional planet from Star Trek.
- A fictional extraterrestrial species related to humans from Star Trek.
Terms derived from Vulcan
Roman god of fire
- Vulcan (mythology) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Vulcan (hypothetical planet) on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Vulcan, Alberta on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- (fiction) An inhabited planet, the homeworld of the Vulcan species. (Can we add an example for this sense?)
Vulcan (plural Vulcans)