Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of allotting; assignment.
- That which is allotted; a share, part, or portion granted or distributed;
- (law) The allowance of a specific amount of scrip or of a particular thing to a particular person.
- (Britain) A plot of land rented from the council for growing fruit and vegetables.
that which is alloted
plot of land
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.