anastomose (third-person singular simple present anastomoses, present participle anastomosing, simple past and past participle anastomosed)
- (transitive) To join (two or more things) by anastomosis
- (intransitive) To join by anastomosis
anastomose (comparative more anastomose, superlative most anastomose)
- (botany, mycology) Joined or run together.
anastomose f (plural anastomoses)
- (anatomy) anastomosis (connection between two channels or vessels)
- (surgery) anastomosis (creation of a connection two channels or vessels)