Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Possessing the sex organs of both sexes. [from the earlier 17th c.]
- Pertaining to a feature or characteristic that is not definitively of either sex.
- Possessing qualities of both sexes.
- The truth is, a great mind must be androgynous.
having sex organs of both genders — see hermaphroditic
pertaining to a characteristic that is not definitively of either sex
possessing qualities of both sexes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked