Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Any of a number of angle-shaped brackets.
- (computing) Either of the inequality signs < and >, when used as brackets in programming languages and markup languages.
- (typography, mathematics) Either of a pair of symbols, ⟨ ⟩, used to enclose text in various technical contexts, and in mathematical formulas to denote an interval or a continuous parameter.
- (typography) Either of a pair of symbols, 〈 〉, used in Chinese, Japanese, and Korean punctuation.
- (terminology) Either of a pair of symbols, 〈 〉, used to enclose the name of the domain in which a concept and a term is used.
type of bracket