See also: korean
Korean (not comparable)
- Of or relating to the Asian Peninsula comprising North Korea and South Korea.
- Of or relating to the Korean language.
relating to the Korean Peninsula
- Official language of the people residing on the Korean Peninsula, and language of approximately 60 million people, in Asia, North America, and elsewhere.
Korean (plural Koreans)
- Designation given to the indigenous or naturalized people occupying the Korean Peninsula on the Asian continent, in either North Korea or South Korea.
- Wiktionary's coverage of Korean terms
- Appendix:Korean Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Korean
- Genitive singular form of Korea.