Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Annihilation
- The act of destroying or otherwise turning into nothing, or nonexistence
- The act of destroying the form or combination of parts under which a thing exists, so that the name can no longer be applied to it
- the annihilation of a corporation
- The state of being annihilated.
- (physics) The process of a particle and its corresponding antiparticle combining to produce energy.
act of reducing to nothing
state of being annihilated
process of a particle and its corresponding antiparticle combining to produce energy
- annihilation in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- annihilation in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- annihilation at OneLook Dictionary Search
annihilation f (plural annihilations)