be my guest
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic) Do as you wish; go ahead; help yourself; go for it!
- If you want to give it a try, be my guest!
do as you wish
- 2001 July 10, Robert Chin, “Re: Manila Girl in Chitown”, soc.culture.filipino, Usenet
- If you want to think you're smart because you and your stupid family elected to live in a cesspool...Hey, be my guest, ASSHOLE!
- 2002 October 11, Luc Besson and Robert Mark Kamen, The Transporter, 20th Century Fox
- Lai: Can I leave?
- Frank: Be my guest.