go for it
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (idiomatic) To put maximum effort into achieving something.
- To decide to do something; especially after a period of hesitation.
- Synonym: make a move
- His phone was off so I couldn't ask his permission, so I decided to just go for it.
- (imperative, idiomatic) Used to grant permission for or to give endorsement of a suggestion or proposal.
- Synonym: go ahead
- May I use your bathroom? ― Go for it!
to put maximum effort into something
to decide to do something; especially after a period of hesitation