go for it
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (idiomatic) To put maximum effort into achieving something.
- To win the competition he has to beat his personal best, and he's going for it.
- He really went for it.
- Go for it! You can win this!
- To decide to do something; especially after a period of hesitation.
- His phone was off so I couldn't ask his permission, so I decided to just go for it
- May I use your bathroom? ― Go for it!
to decide to do something; especially after a period of hesitation