Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bindle (plural bindles)
- (US and Canada slang) A bundle carried by a hobo (usually containing his possessions), often on a stick slung over the shoulder; a blanket roll.
- (US and Canada slang) Any bundle or package; specifically one containing narcotics such as cocaine, heroin, or morphine.
- (bag of possessions): swag, swag bag (British, Australian)
- (bundle containing narcotics): baggie, baggy, deck
- “ˈbindle¹” listed in the Oxford English Dictionary [2nd Ed.; 1989]
- “bindle²” listed in the Oxford English Dictionary [2nd Ed.; 1989]