Jump to navigation Jump to search
bipartite (not comparable)
- Having two parts.
- (of an agreement or contract) Having two participants; joint.
- (botany, of leaves) Divided into two at the base.
- (graph theory, of a graph) Having vertices that can be divided into two independent sets (see bigraph)
having two parts
having two participants; joint
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- second-person plural present indicative of
- second-person plural imperative of
- feminine plural of the past participle of
- (Classical) IPA(key): /bi.parˈtiː.te/, [bɪpärˈt̪iːt̪ɛ]
- (Ecclesiastical) IPA(key): /bi.parˈti.te/, [bipɑrˈt̪iːt̪ɛ]