Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bipartite (not comparable)
- Having two parts.
- (of an agreement or contract) Having two participants; joint.
- (botany) (of leaves) Divided into two at the base.
- (graph theory) (of graph)
having two participants; joint
divided into two at the base
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- second-person plural present indicative of bipartire
- second-person plural imperative of bipartire
- Plural of bipartito
- vocative masculine singular of