Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: butter face
Contraction of "but her face" (as in: "Everything about her is great, ... but her face.").
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈbʌtɚˌfeɪs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈbʌtəˌfeɪs/
Audio (AU) (file)
butterface (plural butterfaces)
- (slang, derogatory) A woman who has an attractive body but less attractive facial features.
- The face of an unattractive person.
- I can't even look at her, she's got such a butterface.
- butterbody (slang, pejorative)