- candidate (person running in an election)
This Indonesian entry was created from the translations listed at candidate. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see calon in the Indonesian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) January 2008
- (anatomy) heart; bosom, breast
- (figuratively) seat of feeling, affection, will, and intellect; one's inmost being, the soul, the spirit; true emotion, mind, thought, intent, secret, etc.
- rheolydd calon m (“pacemaker”)
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- Angharad Fychan and Ann Parry Owen, editors (2014), “calon”, in Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru Online (in Welsh), University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh & Celtic Studies