Jump to navigation Jump to search
canned (not comparable)
- Preserved in cans.
- canned tomatoes
- (by extension) Previously prepared; not fresh or new; standardized, mass produced, or lacking originality or customization.
- The form letter included a canned answer stating that what I asked was against policy.
- 1998, Dr. Dobb's Journal: Software Tools for the Professional Programmer
- Unfortunately, some of the canned code, which Visual C++ gives to you when creating an application, is not CE aware and gives you compile errors.
- (slang) Drunk.
- Terminated, fired from a job.
preserved in cans
- simple past tense and past participle of