Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of, or pertaining to, capitalism.
2012 March-April, John T. Jost, “Social Justice: Is It in Our Nature (and Our Future)?”, American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, page 162:
- He draws eclectically on studies of baboons, descriptive anthropological accounts of hunter-gatherer societies and, in a few cases, the fossil record. With this biological framework in place, Corning endeavors to show that the capitalist system as currently practiced in the United States and elsewhere is manifestly unfair.
- capitalist economy; capitalist countries.
- Supporting or endorsing capitalism.
- capitalist pigs.
supporting or endorsing capitalism
capitalist (plural capitalists)
- A person who is a supporter of capitalism (Wikipedia).
- An owner of (considerable amount of) capital (Wikipedia).
supporter of capitalism
owner of capital
- capitalist in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- capitalist in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- capitalist at OneLook Dictionary Search
capitalist m (plural capitaliști)
capitalist m, n; f: capitalistă