Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: chick-pea
chickpea (plural chickpeas)
- An annual Asian plant (Cicer arietinum) in the pea family, widely cultivated for the edible seeds in its short inflated pods.
- A seed of this plant, often used as a food.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- chickpea on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Cicer arietinum on Wikispecies.Wikispecies
- Cicer arietinum on Wikimedia Commons.Wikimedia Commons