collaborator (plural collaborators)
- A person who works with others towards a common goal.
- A person who cooperates traitorously with an enemy.
person who works with others towards a common goal
person who cooperates traitorously with an enemy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of