Jump to navigation Jump to search
- collaborateur (dated)
- (General American) IPA(key): /kəˈlæbəɹeɪtɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /kəˈlæbəɹeɪtə/
- Hyphenation: col‧lab‧or‧a‧tor
collaborator (plural collaborators)
- A person who works with others towards a common goal.
- Synonym: team player
- A person who cooperates traitorously with an enemy.
person who works with others towards a common goal
person who cooperates traitorously with an enemy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- second-person singular future passive imperative of
- third-person singular future passive imperative of