Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
comp (plural comps)
- A competition.
- (UK) A comprehensive school
- A complimentary ticket or item
- A comparable.
- A computer, especially a desktop computer
- A composite, a composition
- A comptroller.
- A comprehensive examination.
- A compile.
- A compilation.
- A comprehensive layout, a graphic design showing final proposed layout of text and images.
- (intransitive, US) To accompany, in music
- (transitive) To compose (a visual design); to make a composite.
- (transitive) To provide (a complimentary item, such as a ticket) to (someone).