Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The act of moving toward union or uniformity.
- A meeting place.
- We built a homestead at the convergence of two rivers
- The intersection of three electron beams for red, green and blue onto a single pixel in a CRT.
- (mathematics) The process of approaching some limiting value.
- (physiology) The coordinated focusing of the eyes, especially at short range.
- (biology) The evolution of similar structures or traits in unrelated species in similar environments; convergent evolution.
- (economics) The hypothesis that poorer economies' per capita incomes tend to grow faster than richer economies.
- The merging of distinct technologies, industries, or devices into a unified whole.
the act of converging
the process of approaching some limiting value
convergence f (plural convergences)