Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Alternative spelling of
- To announce the passage of time to a precisely timed expected event.
- The sound system counted down the seconds to meteor impact.
- To await a precisely timed expected event.
- The party was counting down the days to Inauguration.
announce the passage of time
await a precisely timed expected event
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.