Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (idiomatic) Completely clear and understood.
- Reread through the manual until the instructions are crystal clear in your head.
- (idiomatic) Visually clear, a sharp image, high acuity.
- The picture on this TV is crystal clear – you can see every grain of sand!
In sense “understanding”, used both of explanations (by speaker) – “Her explanation of integration was crystal clear,” – and of understanding (by listener) “Is this crystal clear in that thick head of yours?”
- clear as a bell (of sound)
completely clear and understood
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.