Jump to navigation Jump to search
cubicle (plural cubicles)
- A small separate part or one of the compartments of a room, especially in a work environment.
- Most libraries provide cubicles for quiet study.
- 1999, Ron Livingston as Peter Gibbons, Office Space, written by Mike Judge:
- I sit in a cubicle and I update bank software for the 2000 switch.
- A small enclosure at a swimming pool etc. used to provide personal privacy when changing.
- A small enclosure in a public toilet for individual use.
- 2019 August 16, “Anti-sex toilets will soak users with water jets and sound alarm”, in Planet Rock, retrieved 17 August 2019:
- The toilets will have weight-sensitive floors to make sure only one person is using each cubicle at a time.
a small separate part or one of the compartments of a room
a small enclosure at a swimming pool etc. used to provide personal privacy when changing