Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- circle, ring
- orbit, revolution, circuit tour
- course, order, turn (in order of succession), rota; rotation (especially of crops); round of 'penillion' singing
- progress (in the Welsh laws) made by the king himself (originally) or by a lord, together with some members and officers of the court, through the commote, etc., during which free quarters were provided
- group, guild, society
- cylchu (“to hoop, rim; to circle, encircle, encompass, surround, enclose; to roll; to make a progress through, make a tour or circuit of (territory, etc.); to perambulate”)
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- “cylch” in Geiriadur Prifysgol Cymru.